BabyCake's After-School Baking Classes
Join our after-school recreational baking classes and whip up some delicious desserts! Each week, different items will be crafted by the students and then they’ll all sit down together and enjoy the prepared sweets. A great way for students to learn basic and advanced baking techniques and develop a higher level of skill. Available to ages 7-17. We'll supply everything that he or she will need for an amazing week or day filled with newly developed life-long skills!
- After School Baking Classes are held Monday - Friday, 3:30pm - 5:30 p.m., and include all supplies, ingredients and beverages.
- $125.00 per week session, or $25.00 per individual class. Class is limited to 16 students. Reservations are based on First Come-First Serve basis. Call (615) 656-3301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register. Cancellation must be made 72 hours in advance of course time for fee refund.
- Classes WILL NOT be held on School Holidays. Please check the website calendar to view the scheduled classes.
- Topics vary each class. Students will prepare the baked items and sit down and eat together. A copy of the recipes will be available to take home.
- A MEDICAL AUTHORIZATION FORM must be on file for your child to attend.
- It is very important that we receive at least 72 hours advance notice of ANY food allergies or dietary restrictions. Please let us know at least 72-hours in advance; otherwise modifications will not be made.
- Students MUST wear close-toed shoes and tie back long hair as per Tennessee health code.
- After School Classes are DROP OFF ONLY. Sorry, no parents allowed!
- PLEASE DROP OFF AND PICK UP IN A TIMELY MANNER.
- A late fee will be assessed for each 15 minutes of tardiness